Attorney AmySue Taylor is a licensed Notary. Have your critical documents notarized here. Commonly notarized documents include Wills, Trusts, Deeds, Contracts, Affidavits, and more.
Preparing for your notary visit:
- Bring a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- Bring all of the documents that you need to be notarized.
- Be sure the documents are complete and ready for signature. The notary public is prohibited from helping you to prepare, complete, or understand legal documents.
- Some documents require signature witnesses in addition to notarization. Contact us prior to your visit to determine if additional signature witnesses are needed.
Remote Notary (eNotary)
A remote notary is a legally commissioned notary public who is authorized to conduct notarizations via the internet using digital tools and a live video call.
In Ohio, remote notarizations are legally binding. The signer(s) appears before the Notary at the time of the notarization via online video technology (Zoom, Skype, Facetime, or similar) instead of being physically present in the same room. The remote notarization process is also referred to as webcam notary, mobile signature service, e-notary, online notary or virtual notary service.
Here is our process using DocVerify :
Confirm identities via webcam (Zoom, Facetime, Skype, etc.)
The participants review and sign. I will digitally sign and apply my eNotary seal.
Safe & Secure E-Signatures
Your privacy is of utmost importance. That’s why we use DocVerify to process and secure your documents.
– Each document is verified through the DocVerify Vault. It can never be altered once processed.
– Each transaction is secured using SSL based encryption.
– Each document in the Vault is encrypted. It cannot be viewed by unauthorized parties.
Signing paper documents involves printing, signing, scanning and possibly shipping. Get documents signed up to 20 times faster and increase efficiency by 90%.
Besides saving on cost of paper and other factors such as printing, scanning, storage and disposal; having your documents remotely notarized costs up to 70% less.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
(614) 436-2800 Office
(614) 436-2801 Fax
80 S Liberty St,
Powell, OH 43065
The material in this web site is for informational purposes only; visitors should not rely on the information as advice or as a consultation, but should consult a lawyer about their specific legal issues. The content of the site in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Representing clients throughout Columbus: Powell, Shawnee Hills, Jerome, Lewis Center, Africa, Delaware, New California, Delaware, Plain City, Westerville in the areas of Probate & Estate Administration, Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, Mediation, and Personal Injury Law. © 2020 Privacy | Sitemap